Above and below:
Above and below: Burgh House, New End Square
Those lovely fall crocus blooming in the flowerbeds
Burgh House, in Queen Anne Style, was built in 1704.
Main floor Music Room
The house escaped bomb damage in WW II; the Hampstead Museum was opened upstairs in 1979.
Museum displays of WWI uniforms
Above and Below, The Library Room for local research
Model of Burgh House
The Chalybeate Well, no longer functioning, once a flowing mineral spring
Residence of John Constable in Hampstead
The Wells, 30, Well Walk, provided delicious fare, both liquid and solid, just when we needed it.
more luscious roses
Keeping London well-observed!
unidentified statue outside No. 28 Hampstead High Street
After most of a day happily tramping around Hampstead, we jumped aboard a bus and took a relaxing ride, all the way to the City of London, next time