Curiosity Corner - We Have a Winner!




Diane Gaston is the winner. Oh, Lord, Diane. I know just how you found out and I could kick myself. Sigh. You're the winner, no matter your methods. Your loyalty to our blog excuses all and you're certainly a clever puss. A wine cork retriever it is. And you can bet I won't make THAT mistake again! Email me your snail mail and I'll get the dvd out to you pronto. . . good guesses, Kat!  Thanks for playing everyone! Look for a brand new type of contest coming soon. Hint: Sharpen your pencils. 


The first person to correctly identify this item will win a DVD of the Amanda Root/Ciaran Hinds version of Persuasion. Please place your guess by using the "comments" link below this post.  


Please Note: Only registered followers of this blog shall be eligible to win. You may register now by using the link in the right sidebar under "Those Who Call Number One London Home."

Good Luck!

Labels: