A Bird, a Tourist and a Camera


There once was a rather shy bird named Francois, who lived in a beautiful park by the Eiffel Tower. One day, Francois heard a pesky tourist coming closer, so he ducked behind some flowers.



Eh, it's only another American lady with a camera, thought Francois.  





Francois decided that he might as well climb out onto the rock beside his lake and take a closer look.





Pish! Do ze tourists have nothing better to do? Why don't zey go and sit by a lake instead?




Perhaps, thought Francois, if I turn my back on her she'll get ze hint and go away.




Heh, what's that? Ze lady says I'm a very handsome bird. . . allors, I am a handsome bird, non?



I am quite handsome from ze front . . .


and from ze left . . . . .


and also from ze right . . . . hey! Hey, American lady, where do you go? Francois has many good sides left, come back! You don't want anymore photos of that stupid Tower. Come back, mon cher  . . . . . . . . !

Labels: